Winter wardrobe wishlist

Autumn / Winter dressing is my absolute fave. I used to spend hours pouring over magazines, blogs and browsing websites planning my Winter wardrobe. Since having a baby means I now have to share my clothing expenditure – or Henry has an overflowing wardrobe while I’m learning all about the phrase ‘make do and mend’, I decided to hit the September shopping spot by planning Henry’s Winter wardrobe.

I’ve been coveting Boden babywear ever since a catalogue landed on my doorstep while I was pregnant – how did they know?! I had to remind myself I’m not sponsored by Boden and resist compiling a list solely of their products. I WANT IT ALL! The reversible print top and joggers are too cute, and solves the dinner-down-the-jumper problem when Mummy forgets to pack a bib (again).

I have a thing for babies in dungarees and the geo print pair from Turtledove London have Henry’s name written all over them while the duffle coat from Zara would be perfect for chilly winter days. Carl is quite the Jurassic Park fan, so the Joules dinosaur jumper was his pick, but I have to admit it’s a good choice.

Finally, how cool are the joggers with the eye hidden in the knee from TUI-B?! Genius!

What do you think of my picks?

You Baby Me Mummy
My Random Musings

1. August 31, 2016 / 10:05 pm

I’m also lusting after dungarees and dinosaurs…but I don’t think my newborn in January would appreciate them! I can only dream! Lovely post 🙂
    Jess @ JuicyyyJesss

September 4, 2016 / 7:33 pm

Thank you for commenting! I’m glad you liked it and congratulations on your pregnancy! x

2. September 2, 2016 / 8:57 am

Great picks for your little one. Sometimes I find it so difficult to shop for my lil man, I feel like little girls have way more cuter options #TheList

September 4, 2016 / 7:27 pm

There’s so much more for girls! But thank you, I’m glad you like! x

3. September 9, 2016 / 11:16 am

Aww, I love the spotty dungarees and the little duffel coat!
    Thanks for linking up to #AnythingGoes 🙂
    Debbie

September 11, 2016 / 7:25 pm

Too cute aren’t they! Thank you for commenting! x

4. September 11, 2016 / 7:48 am

I can’t wait to start buying baby clothes again. Now Leo is 3 we tend to go for practical, what can hide the most mud/paint/food stains type of clothes rather than cute ones! I love those yellow dungarees and the Dino top, great pics xx #anythinggoes